Teaching is the process of attending to student’s needs, experiences and feelings, and intervening so that they learn particular things, and go beyond the given.
Online Tutors is a team of highly qualified and experienced subject experts who are active day to day classroom teachers, some who are examiners. As a result of their experience, Online Tutors:
1. Have the ability to develop relationships with their online and off-line students
2. Are patient, caring, and have kind personality
3. Are dedication to teaching
4. Are engaging students in learning
What is Online Teaching
- The presentation or teaching of course syllabus or syllabi through a computer system. Learning takes place through the explicit use of technology and computer networking systems.
- The application of online techniques to provide learning to candidates at a distance.
- Delivers instruction using a computer network, usually the Internet, without requiring face-to-face meetings of students and tutor. Subjects may be synchronous, asynchronous, or a combination. (also commonly referred to as online distance education).
- Delivery of instruction using different Web-based technologies, from the Internet or an intranet and other communication technologies, that enable students to participate in learning activities beyond the school.