A past paper is an examination paper from a previous year or previous years. Previous year question papers are to assess student’s brilliancy and capabilities. Students who are preparing for competition exams generally look for past papers. These question papers will help you to have an idea about the main exam.
Benefits of Studying Past Exam Papers
There are many benefits associated with using past exam papers including the following:
- Helps understand likely exam time length;
- Indicates typical number of questions;
- Identifies number of choices provided;
- Helps work out time required for each question;
- Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays);
- Helps practice exam techniques;
- Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
One of the most significant benefits of practicing past papers is that it helps students to understand the most likely topics to be included in the exam. As most courses have a broad range of associated topics, looking over past papers will help save a lot of potential time wasting on subjects which are not likely to be on the paper thus making one’s revision much more efficient and productive.
PAST PAPERS BANKS
- PP1 & PP2 ASSESSMENTS
2. GRADE 1,2,3 & 4 ASSESSMENTS
3. CLASS 5-8 EXAMS
4. FORM 1-4 END OF TERM EXAMS AND PAST PAPERS